tellshannon815: (kate)
[personal profile] tellshannon815
Me yesterday: Grrr, I hate these bots on AO3 and their shite about making fics into comics...go AWAY!
Me today: Seriously, WTF can have happened that they're talking weeks rather than days for this AO3 outage?

Guess that comes under the heading of "be careful what you wish for."

Date: 2026-10-30 02:08 am (UTC)
pattrose: (Default)
From: [personal profile] pattrose
We're all wondering the same thing. What in the world is going on? It's only the first day, and I'm nuts already. Okay, so I was nuts anyhow, but this isn't helping.

Date: 2026-10-30 02:41 am (UTC)
winterfirelight: (Default)
From: [personal profile] winterfirelight
The OTW just put out an update: https://www.transformativeworks.org/update-on-ao3-downtime-october-30-2026/

tl;dr is it's a security incident.

Date: 2026-10-30 03:22 pm (UTC)

Profile

tellshannon815: (Default)
Creature Of Hobbit

October 2026

S M T W T F S
    12 3
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829 3031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Caturday - Orange Tabby for Heads Up by momijizuakmori

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 30th, 2026 06:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios